Beer & Crab Dip
You will need:
- 6 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 chopped red bell pepper - a big one (or more!) if you love bell peppers, a small one if you aren’t so crazy …
- 1/4 cup of mayo
- 1 finely chopped purple onion - again, let your love for onions determine the amount you add ..
- 1/4 cup of any beer you choose
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 6 ounces of imitation crab meat (or real crab if you’re fancy)
- Red pepper to taste
- Pita chips, Triscuits, Tortilla chips - whatever you’re in the mood for
Combine all ingredients (except crab) in a medium pot over medium high heat. Mix well and stir frequently until hot and bubbly. Remove from heat and stir in crab meat. Voila!
Remember, DWFR - Do What Feels Right ….